Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Sitting in a chair
I look at the clock
Early morning
I am in my world
Numb at the moment
When I decide to check the time
Again
It is now late afternoon
I need to move
My mind screams at me
Get up!
I am in my world
I can not make myself move
Again
I check the time
I start to feel panic
Evening
I hear screaming in my head
GET UP!!
As the day goes from light to dark
I want to cry
Everything in my world is heavy
I can not will my arms and legs to move
Darkness has arrived
I get up
I go to bed
Knowing I have to work tomorrow
I have to get up
I have no choice
But in my mind
I am still frozen in my chair...

4 comments:

  1. Nice verse, Cindy.....though what you talk about is a bit concerning,

    be happy, be light :)

    wishes,
    devika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good combination of reality and words....
    Luv Ya
    :) Jewels

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's made you the compassionate person you are and I say ENOUGH! leave Cindy alone x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now, Cindy....i'm off for two weeks, thought I should inform you before I go, a friend who always takes time to read me, and extends support here, :)

    see you when i'm back..take care, be happy, :)

    love,
    devika

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they mean so much to me!!